July 11, 2010

the intermediary of survival and sacrifice

the human attempt to replicate the natural intelligence of manifestation thru the thought process of planning is kind of laughable--but cute

of course John said it better: "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." ~John Lennon


om.............nipresent


here's a Hamlet kind of question: if one's actions are not life-affirming, why then act at all?

Is survival at all costs life-affirming?

then what is sacrifice?

sacrifice may be more a pointer than a concept; look around you: life is always giving way to life

but there's also no personal survival but in thought, and that's THE overwhelming concept in human existence

if survival is as much a concept as is sacrifice, then easy does it


in an effort to survive, Joshu worked at a nearby gun manufacturer. his murderer-to-be bought the gun Joshu helped to manufacture. wtf?


love is the intermediary of survival and sacrifice; only love can determine our true direction

thought can never duplicate the intelligence of manifestation; only love can make my world

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your writing is true and honest and beautiful, golden light seeping through the blinds, morning light illuminating midnight, your words are an inspiration, as I sit at my desk at work, watching waves of dualism wash upon the shore of my consciousness.

- your friend, forever, your poetry makes me love you, and we've never met, how easy love is, when unconditional, how easily the sun shines by itself.

son rivers said...

_/|\_

son rivers said...

Hi Daniel

I'm not sure what link you're referring to. Let me know and I'll do what I can.

Best,
Son

son rivers said...

thanks; glad you enjoyed