September 13, 2010

beautiful transcendent rain

jesus h christ stop your dharma marketing and shut up! bamboo stick! bamboo stick! bamboo stick! bamboo stick! bamboo stick! bamboo stick!

we now return to our regular programming: me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me!

what would basho do

fleas, lice, / a horse pissing / by my bed ~Basho

tickle tickle tickle

this is ok; that is ok. carry on.

duck, duck, that

marco! that o!

excuse my french (well, 3/4 of moi), but it's so fucking beautiful!

while accustomizing to the fact that one is really not a person, it helps not to take anything personal

while accustomizing to the fact that one is what one is, it's always best to act as what one is

and one is, always is, only is: That; the rest is just a fascinating story. pray tell.

beautiful transcendent rain singing in the beautiful transcendent rain

No comments: