June 17, 2010

the whiches

be with being aware of awareness


Consciousness: of which, as which, in which, to which.

the whiches of no-wick


I am I and all I sense is I.

The so-called world is not a world nor something other than this I; it is I!

I reveals there is no veil but only I.

Aye I!


The so-called world I see is actually right here where I thought was once my head, and what I thought my body is resting right there too.

I am simply this awareness resting within itself.

It takes some getting used to walking inside your head.


the world is in my mind-this body is in my mind-everything is mind-no my!


no matter how you slice it, you're not slicing it

natural mind, intelligence energy, consciousness, awareness, being, one, god, that, i: in which, of which, as which, to which: not two: om

No comments: